HOW TO SEND A PHOTO TO WALLY
Print out this page, then ask for your parent's permission and help how to send your digital photo by e-mail to Wally.
1. Wally can only accept digital photos by e-mail. Sorry, but Wally cannot accept 35mm prints by standard mail. You should scan your print into a digital format.
2. Wally prefers photos
at 640x480 resolution (either horizontal or vertical).
3. Wally prefers photos saved as JPG (jpeg) files.
4. Write an e-mail message to: photo (at) wally.org
The Subject of your message should be: Wally Photo Attached
When the photo was
5. Attach one photo as an Attached File to your e-mail. If you have multiple photos to submit for consideration, send them individually as separate e-mail's. Do not compress or ZIP multiple photos into one combined file.
6. By submitting a photo, the photographer and all persons pictured in the photo grant permission for that photo to be reproduced and displayed on the Wally Wise Guy website, along with any of the information provided above (except the photographer's phone number). The photographer's phone number is for internal use only and will not be posted on the website.
7. Wally reserves the right to crop, re-size, or reject any photo for any reason and to edit any submitted information to fit the space available.
8. If you have any questions, write Wally at: photo (at) wally.org
|Take Wally's Safety Pledge for surfing the Internet safely|
|Return to Wally's Home Page|
City of Deer Park LEPC. All Rights Reserved.